Hey for a project for class I have to get an interview of a Parent who has a child with special needs.
If anyone out there is willing to help me out that would be great!
1. When and how did you find out that your child has special needs?
2. What was the first thing you did when you found out?
3. What services were you able to provide for your child?
4. Why did you choose to send your child to your local public school?
5. What are some strong aspects of your local public special education program?
6. What are some things you would like to change about your local public special education program?
7. What advice would you give other parents going through a similar situation?
8. Why didn't you send your child to your local public school?
9. Where does your child go to school currently? Are they in school?
10. How is your child's education funded (if they go to a private school)?
11. Where do you see the future of Special Education going in the next 10 years?
12. Where do you see your child in the next 10 years?
Thank you so much!